Our senior cat, Kindi, loves her fish tank!
Feline behavior problems can be merely inconvenient, or they can be downright dangerous. Take heart – cats are very smart and trainable animals, and a solid management and behavior modification plan can reduce frustration and help you and your cat have the relationship you want.
Yes, cats can be trained!
We can help with:
- Litter box problems
- Urine marking
- Scratching furniture and other destructive behavior
- Enriching your cat’s life
- Aggression toward other cats
- Aggression toward humans
- Fearful or anxious behavior
- Clicker training – teaching obedience, tricks, and walking on a leash
Behavior packages start at $135 for a 1.5 hour in-home session. For more severe issues (aggression, fear) or for a clicker training package, a set of four one-hour lessons, starting with the 1.5 hour consultation, are $400.
Our tailless younger cat, Pangur Ban, enjoys sunbathing on the bed