Our senior cat, Kindi, loves her fish tank!
Feline behavior problems can be merely inconvenient, or they can be downright dangerous. Take heart – cats are very smart and trainable animals, and a solid management and behavior modification plan can reduce frustration and help you and your cat have the relationship you want.
Yes, cats can be trained!
We can help with:
- Litter box problems
- Urine marking
- Scratching furniture and other destructive behavior
- Enriching your cat’s life
- Aggression toward other cats
- Aggression toward humans
- Fearful or anxious behavior
- Clicker training – teaching obedience, tricks, and walking on a leash
Behavior packages are $100 an hour, and are currently offered only remotely, via phone, Skype, FaceTime, or Zoom.
Our tailless younger cat, Pangur Ban, enjoys sunbathing on the bed